Been here? Rate It!
Walk through Chinatown
Chinatown is a great place to visit. It has a multitude of shops and restaurants with their own personalities. You can buy some of the good are jaw-dropping prices!
Chinatown is just northeast of downtown LA on Broadway. Its about 10 blocks long but the center of activity is Central Plaza.
- Food and Dining
- Arts and Culture
This place is adjacent to Olvera Street (the originating block of land for the city of Los Angeles) so you should DEFINITELY do them both in the same day.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Cumbria Hotels
- Burlo Hotels
- Guardamar del Segura
- Port-Vila Hotels
- Kampung Pasir Salak Hotels