Limousine, Los Angeles

Know about this? Rate It!

Our ride - very smooth
    by clayuk
  • tomandrue's Profile Photo

1800fly1800 Airport transportation service

by tomandrue Written Sep 21, 2014

Are you looking for an affordable transportation service. don't look further we provide transportation service for all occasions.

1. Anniversaries
    15. School events
    16. Sports events
    17. Weddings
    18. Wine and Stteseeing tour

you just need to call us or book online

rental car service 1800fly1800
    • Business Travel

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Car Service

by GracesTrips Updated Sep 6, 2014

In the past, I have taken an airport shuttles (ie. Prime Time, Super Shuttle) to and from LAX. I really dislike this mode of transportation. The drivers are terrible, they pick up or drop off other passengers along the way and it makes for an extremely, long commute (ugh!). I'm done with these shuttles even though the pricing is good.

Now, I use a car (limo) service to take us to the airport and pick us up. We have a direct route and I don't stress about how much time it's taking. For 2 people and luggage 45 miles one way with gratuity (tip) and tax is $105.00. The shuttle would have been $60. It's very well worth it! Some are quite a bit more expensive than this one I've been using. So, far I've been quite pleased. There is nothing worse than starting your vacation or ending your vacation being frustrated.

Online booking is cheaper than calling on the telephone.

• fishandchips's Profile Photo

Travelling in Style

by fishandchips Written Nov 8, 2012

We hired a stretch Escalade to take the family on a bit of shopping so we could squeeze all 12 into one vehicle. The hotel we stayed at (Magic Castle Hotel) made all of the arrangements so I don't have the details however it was $600 for 4 hours then $125 for every hour after that. There was champaigne and snacks on-board and our driver, Brian, kept pace with our very fast talking.

Our ride - very smooth

• Do Not Use ARK Limousine Service in Los Angeles

by jcliff Written Nov 28, 2009

On Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, I reserved a limousine to take us to LAX for our flight home. I reserved online using my credit card. I also exchanged emails and telephone calls with Alex who was very friendly and assured me that he'll "make it happen." The limousine was supposed to pick us up at 12:30 for our trip to LAX. No limo appeared. I called ARK, no answer, and no limo. After trying in vain to try to reach ARK to find out where our limo is I had to call another service to whisk us to the airport. We barely made our flight. I am still trying to reach ARK to find out what happened to our limo. No response by email or telephone.

• worldoffun's Profile Photo

Complimentary Car Service

by worldoffun Updated Mar 26, 2007

If you want a real treat take advantage of the complimentary Landrover LR3 car service the hotel provides for guests. When you stay at the hotel make sure that you use the car service. The service is offered during the day til I believe 8pm. The hotel will bring you anywhere you want to go in a 3 mile radius. PRETTY Sweet huh.

• Seniors
    • Business Travel

• clayuk's Profile Photo

Hire a Car

by clayuk Updated Feb 10, 2004

Hire a Car it is a must. We hired some wicked car's and a super van to take us to LV. Very cheap to hire the van cost $120 from Friday to Monday. Also sharing cab's is very cheap. You can get a hired minibus from most good cab company's

Im the one eating the crisps

• ladygolfer's Profile Photo

I flew in LAX via United...

by ladygolfer Written Sep 2, 2002

I flew in LAX via United Airlines, only airline I have used, and had no trouble with the Airline or the Airport Staff in general.
    With the States, they drive on the wrong side of the road to me, from New Zealand, so I would prefer to let someone else do the driving. Their road signs are also different in so many ways.

• Hire a car and drive along the...

by Noeltjie Updated Aug 24, 2002

Hire a car and drive along the Pacific Coast Highway - it stretches from San Diego right up to San Francisco. See all the famous beaches such as La Jolla, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, (great surfing spots). We only travelled as far as Malibu, but I'm told there's a whole lot further up that's just as great. We preferred to stay in Southern California for the warmer weather.
    Car Rental

• ZoeB's Profile Photo

Internally in the US i flew...

by ZoeB Written Aug 24, 2002

Internally in the US i flew from Atlanta to LA on a local airline

Flights from the UK is the best way to travel to and from LA from the UK
    getting around you need a car ideally or a chauffer :) as everything is miles apart.

Instant Answers: Los Angeles