Car Rentals, Los Angeles

Know about this?

• Wongyu's Profile Photo

most likely going to use All States Car Rental aga

by Wongyu Written Feb 22, 2015

me and my friends rented a car with Global All States Car Rental last week and was another very good experiences i have had with this rental company. This was not my first time using Global All States Car Rental after signing up weeks ago. using this rental agency was fast, easy and fun. I really like the service. Most likely going to use this car rental company service again.

we rented E Class E350 Happy Chinese New year.
    • Spa and Resort

• this car rental is a pleasure to use.

by BarbaraRuss Written Feb 9, 2015

Global All States Car Rental is a pleasure to use for car rentals. The focus on customer satisfaction is consistent and at a high level. The only complaint I ever have is the personnel sometimes spend so much time guiding each customer to the desired car and/or direction that one has to wait a longish time to be served.
    The staff was very helpful and courteous had a choice of cars. Very simple inspection of the car with staff member and we were on our way. Much easier to return car to their own lot and get ride back to airport. I'll definitely use global all states car rental in the future.
    BARBARA RUSS

is'nt a nice place to sty.
    • Spa and Resort
    • Beaches
    • Women's Travel

• this was the good rental car experience I have eve

by LCecelia Written Feb 9, 2015

Amazing service and incredible prices. these guys were super quick I was in and out fast, the best value period. the rental agents are true professionals who know how to run a good and nice rental car operation. this was the good rental car experience I have ever had, I highly recommend them to all my family! they are the very best.

disney land CA,
    • Wine Tasting
    • Theme Park Trips
    • Surfing

• Kesia's Profile Photo

I Would rent With All States Car Rental Again;

by Kesia Written Feb 8, 2015

Renting a car has never been simpler.
    excellent service! the pick up took only minutes no line, the return was also a breeze. cannot beat that! this Christmas new year season all the rental car company were either sold out and////or sooo high pricing,
    but I got great deal at All States Car Rental, me and my family rented a Chevy Suburban nice clean vehicle and got very good service. we had great time in Los Angeles, San Diego area with a tV in the car, I rented from here a few time before and I will rent from All States car rental again. the rental people are always courteous and helpful and the car was perfect for my needs and vehicle was clean and there was no issues with the operation of the vehicle. I'D RENT WITH THEM AGAIN.

• Aquarium
    • Jungle and Rain Forest

• Kesia's Profile Photo

I Would rent With All States Car Rental Again;

by Kesia Written Feb 8, 2015

Renting a car has never been simpler.

• Cruise
    • Women's Travel

• I got very good service and nice clean car.

by Casallios Written Feb 8, 2015

very good service.
    Renting a car has never been easier for me with AllStates car rental. good service! quick pick up no line, the return was also a breeze. cannot beat that! this Christmas new year season all the rental car company were either sold out and/or high pricing, but I got great deal at All States Car Rental, I rented VW BEETLE convertible nice new clean vehicle and got very good service. we had great time in the ocean side Long Beach New port Beach area with the top down, I rented from here a few times, rental agents are always courteous and helpful and the car was perfect for my needs.
    I must gave them a 5 star.

hollywood birth day party
    • Travel with Pets
    • Aquarium

• I was very thankful with All States Car Rental.

by moting Written Feb 6, 2015

Super customer service, speedy, no hassles, cheap rates, no long waiting lines. the All States Car rental location made my California new year vacation easy and I was very thankful for that, I got nice clean Ford Mustang GT convertible which is nice for the ocean side and me and my friend really had fun, thank you All States for the good service.
    Mo Ting;

Mustang is always my choice.

• julianrevera's Profile Photo

highly highly recommend All States Car Rental.

by julianrevera Written Feb 2, 2015

highly highly recommend these guys were super quick and friendly, I was in and out fast, we were referred to
    All States Car Rental by our family member, when our car was in the shop. they offer great service at a great price. this place is amazing and we plan on using them whenever we need a local and/or vacation rental car and you should too. It's also a great way to check out some convertible such as V W Beetle, Ford Mustang GT, or Chevy Camaro cars if you are thinking about buying one. I would absolutely recommend them if you are in need of a rental for any reason.

• Work Abroad

• I really like it, good customer service.

by josegozades Written Dec 19, 2014

highly recommended everything went super smooth no problem CAR WAS CLEAN I got great deal here at All States Car Rental so I have to give them good review, the people working here are nice friendly, we rented a car me and my family liked it, No hassles over insurance or gas, the return was perfect and easy, anyway they do not run a credit check ( unlike other big places) anyone basically can rent, best rental car experience I've ever had from top to down. will use them again if I need to rent a car.

back hom nice and clean car

• Bad Service Car Rental

by caroltrancucci Written Nov 3, 2014

The worst rental service I have ever had in my life!!! I choose All States because I was looking to rental a 2014 VW Beetle convertible. I made my reservation by the internet, one week earlier and use my credit card to guarantee that.
    When I arrived in the store at Concourse Hotel, the agent told me that they had a problem and the car that a booked was not available. I was very upset... the gentle agent offer us another vehicle, a Mustang. The car took more than half hour to arrive, my fiancé was very unhappy with the situation. When the car arrived, it was dirty, full of sand, the seats in a miserable situation. It was a 2012 mustang (look, I made a reservation for a 2014 Beetle, with more than 80.000Km. The store manager gave us a discount of U$20.00, but the way that we feel about the situation was irreparable. If I wanted to rent any kind of convertible vehicle, I would have used one of the car rental companies that are located inside of the airport, which would have given me much more convenience and time. Unfortunately, all the expectation that I had with your service and with the car that a choose to spend my vacation was frustrated!!!

• Singles

• I"ve rented a Mercedes Benz from All States Car Re

by Davidson-J Written Apr 25, 2011

I usually rent from big places, until this time I booked my hotel HOLIDAY INN on Century Blvd. and saw All States Car Rental right there in front, I've rented a Mercedes Benz and I am definitely sticking with them, I love this place and had great experience the first time around with Global All States Car Rental these guys were professional and AFFORDABLE! fantastic service and amazing selection of vehicles, I think All States Car Rental stands out from all other Car Rentals company that I have used because they make their return customers fell extra special.
    Justin Davidson:

my farm in Alexandria:
    • Zoo
    • Sky Diving

• me and my family r happy renting a car with All St

by Marianaorto Updated Mar 15, 2011

We will definitely rent from All States Car Rental on our next trip to Los Angeles, they are really close to the LAX airport and easy to transfer from LAX to counter. my company suggested me All States C. R. I think they were right. we rented a minivan with tv DVD, drove very nicely. and had no problems! service reps were super nice and helpful, the only reason they are getting 4 stars is because the parking entrance a little confusing! they are located at the La Quinta Inn& suites, nothing major wrong. but everything went smoothly, same on the return no line prompt check in. I will rent from all states car rental again.
    Mariana porto:

• Religious Travel

• Mr.Sparkle's Profile Photo

An F for LA

by Mr.Sparkle Written Feb 19, 2011

LA has the worst public transportation of any city the world over. The subway covers little of where you'll need or want to go, the buses take forever and the price is too high.

Seriously, I've waited for an hour for buses at rush hour.

Most buses and all lines on the subway won't let your transfer. that's right! if you need to transfer to another line on the subway you have to buy a new ticket. how's that for a kick in the pants?

• Mathewaol55's Profile Photo

Overall, everything was really good,

by Mathewaol55 Written Feb 10, 2011

Review by mathew Suckson

Date of review 2011-02-10 02:31:03
    All States Car Rental give me good deal & extra 10% aaa discount, my car was not all the way cleaned inside l found some items in the back on the floor. not a biggiee. but No hidden fee or charges! they are a privately owned exelente local business, great prompt service, the staff very nice, friendly and helpful, Overall, everything was really good, my experience fine; I was in and out quickly. and as far as convenience goes and the price was right! bring your proof of insurance card f u want 2 avoid their insurance, also f u r under 25 they charge u $5.00 a day, Would I go back? 4 SURE. they were nice and helpful n it's nice to help out a local business.

• Adventure Travel

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

Super Shuttle (hmm)

by Agraichen Updated Oct 13, 2010

Super Suttle (Big Blue) is probably good at moving people but BEWARE of moving luggage. If you are tired from a long distance flight be certain you take time to ensure ALL of your bags are accounted for.

I didn't and I'm paying the price of the loss of multiple computers and electronic equipment as Super Suttle's Lost and Found is quite LOST. I actually visited the Lost and Found office in Torrence CA since I could not get them to answer a phone. I found a "pleasant" young lady sitting at a desk that had no clue about my issue. All she could do was to call the driver and ask if he had any left over luggage. Hmmm...

Needless to say I'm out af few thousand that my insurance company will cover part of..

Guess who I'm not going to use again.

Instant Answers: Los Angeles