Been here? Rate It!
June lake loop
At the entrance of Mamouth Lake at the visitors centre, we were suggested to stop and do this loop before going to Mono Lake, and I really recommend it!
While driving along the 395 Highway take the route 158 you will come back to the 395, ready to visit Mono Lake. A perfect afternoon excursion.
The views of the lakes are incredible.
June Lake village is also interesting, as they have maintained the style of the buildings.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Mammoth Lakes Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Melaka Hotels
- Knights Ferry Hotels
- Wisconsin Dells
- Peschiera del Garda