VT Members/ Antics, Manhattan Beach

Know about this? Rate It!

VT_Spielberg
    by Carmela71
  • VT Members/ Antics
    by Carmela71
    Stephanie and Giampiero on the pier
    by sabsi

E_mon

Favorite thing:
    An special person, that gives to Vt as she likes to say the feminine touch .....

It was great meeting you in London two years ago, and great to meet you again at Manhattan beach..

Still waiting for your visit to Spain!!! Maybe in a VT Euro meeting? hehehe

• TinKan's Profile Photo

Great place to party

by TinKan Written Aug 2, 2003

VT meeting

Favorite thing: Another great thing about Manhattan Beach is the amount of places that you can eat, drink and just listen to music. It is also a great place for the mother of all VT meetings and parties, which is what was held on the 1st of August 2003.

Check out the travelogues for more on the meeting and for some other pics of the pier in Manhattan Beach.

• Music
    • Festivals

• YOU CAN'T ESCAPE VT HERE ;-)

by sabsi Updated Jun 20, 2005

Stephanie and Giampiero on the pier

Fondest memory: When we got the details for our L.A. business meeting I was like "Manhattan Beach? I've heard that name before". I checked VT and realised that I was coming to VT land. The "headquarters" are only a few miles from here and the beach was the venue for the first big VT worldwide meeting.

Of course I had to check out the local scene a bit and I was happy when Giampiero and Stephanie agreed on meeting up for an afternoon. They brought me to a great restaurant near the beach as well as onto the pier so that I could work on my sunburn a bit more ;-)

Thanks very much for helping me to escape the hotel room for a while :-) I really enjoyed the time with you and the Californian sun!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Man surrounder by women....

Favorite thing:
    Stace was trying hard to compete with Yubert (the man that has most women around him in all the photos.....) but I am afraid there was no luck at all ......

Sorry Stace.. maybe next time, heheheh ;-)

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

The Morning Thereafter (Aug. 2)

Julie, Nancy & Stephanie

Favorite thing: Breakfast at HIlton. My breakfast = 1 cup of coffee. How's the breakfast, ladies?

Stephanie was filling us in on how high tech her shower is ;-) As for me, I didn't get any sleep until 3 am! *Yawn.......*

The man with the baton

by Sharrie Updated Aug 8, 2003

Jim35

Favorite thing: Jim (Jim35) here is happy with all the signatures on his VT T-shirt.

Mission accomplished - Baton West reached L.A. & headed back to San Francisco on Aug. 3!

Flying in from NZ

Gerry & Pam

Favorite thing: Pam (kiwi) flew in from NZ the same day I did. She's seen here with Gerry, Stephanie's personal friend.

• Sharrie's Profile Photo

Signing postcards as a way of living?

by Sharrie Written Aug 8, 2003

Giampiero ... anything for VTers!

Favorite thing: I know VT was paying peanuts, but hey G, this is just not the way to earn a living! ;->
    Life must have improved a great deal these days :-)

Real travelers...

by Sharrie Written Aug 8, 2003

Favorite thing: Oh yeah, we travel for VT Meetings as well ;-)

Btw, Giampiero, I'd be happy with some frequent flyer miles for every hour I spent on VT. Can we have that as a new feature of VT? ;->

The VT official video maker

VT_Spielberg

Favorite thing:
    Yes, Hans we should give you the official reward for the video maker LOL our private Spielberg...

Instant Answers: Manhattan Beach

Comments

View all Manhattan Beach hotels