P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Manhattan Beach

by spartan
  • P.F. Chang's China Bistro: GREAT FOOD AND STYLE

by sabsi Updated Jun 20, 2005

Chinese Dinner at Manhattan Beach

I loved this place. It's huge, it's very stylish and modern and the food is very nice, too.

This restaurant is actually located in El Segundo but as it's just across Rosecrans Ave from our hotel in Manhattan Beach I put it here.

Make sure to reserve a table when coming with a bigger group. We had to wait for quite a while for a large table.

Favorite Dish: I only had a desert because of too much pre-dinner eating with the VT guys before. The Banana Spring Rolls with coconut pineapple ice, fruit and caramel sauce were absolutely lovely. The spare rib I stole from my neighbour's plate was very tasty as well. Actually all other food the colleagues ordered looked great, too.

• spartan's Profile Photo

P.F. Chang's China Bistro: A unique combination of Chinese cuisine

by spartan Updated Jan 30, 2003

Great restaurant, great service, great food, wonderful atmoshpere and nice prices.

Favorite Dish: For starters, I would highly recommend the Chang's Chicken in Soothing Lettuce Wraps (quickly-cooked spiced chicken served with cool lettuce cups. For dinner, try the Mongolian Beef (quickly cooked steak with scallions and garlic)...Yummy!!!

• heryanta's Profile Photo

P.F. Chang's China Bistro: Disappointing Chinese Bistro

by heryanta Written Nov 29, 2007

Went to PF Chang for lunch with a group of folks from work. It turned out to be a disappointing experience:

Food - poor
    OK I knew it was not going to be authentic, but even with such expectation it was still a disappointment. We ordered a bunch of stuff: beef, noodle, appetizers, chicken, shrimp and all of them were just blend and the portion was ridiculously small

Service - very poor
    No apology offered by the waitress when the duck I wanted to order was no longer available; rudely repeating the question when I told her I didn't catch what she was saying. If I didn't know better she was making it look like she was doing me a favor by serving me.

Ambiance - good
    It's actually a nice looking restaurant. Spacious, new, hip. Too bad it's not enough to compensate the service and food.

Overall - poor
    I will not come back here

Instant Answers: Manhattan Beach

Comments

View all Manhattan Beach hotels