Know about this? Rate It!
Get a taxi right off the beach
Between the Strand and the intersection of Manhattan Ave and Manhattan Beach Blvd, there is a designated taxi zone to conveniently take you around the beach area or beyond. At a given time, there are about 3 or 4 in wait along the sidewalk, so there is no wait.
Main Official Manhattan Beach taxicabs include: M. Beach Taxi Cab, All Yellow Cab and South Bay Taxi
- Business Travel
Close to airport
Just minutes from the Los Angeles International airport. A cab ride in to Manhattan Beach from the airport is around $20-$25 depending on where you're going.
Driving in from anywhere else, get to the 405 and exit either Rosecrans or Inglewood.
If taking Rosecrans, take it going west and then south on Highland to get to the pier.
If taking Inglewood, head south on Inglewood and then west on Manhattan Beach Blvd. Take that all the way to the end and you'll hit the pier.
Manhattan Beach is essentially L.A. so everyone pretty much drive and get around in their own car. If you're bar hopping around the pier, then your best bet is to catch a cab for 2 reasons. 1 - You don't have to worry about drinking and driving. 2 - The closer you get to the beach, the harder it is to find parking.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book at Official Site
- Marriott.com Book at Official Site Get Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee
Manhattan Beach Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Maribaya Hotels
- Demopolis Hotels
- Alonnisos Island
- Aranmula Hotels
- Holtsville Hotels
- Sevastopol' Transportation
- Durham Transportation
- Province of Quebec Transportation
- Limoges Transportation
- Mesa Verde National Park Transportation
- Monemvasia Transportation
- Bad Soden am Taunus Transportation
- Rinteln Transportation
- Province of Negros Oriental Transportation
- Oosterbeek Transportation
- Bus into/out of Penang
- Milwaukee Transportation