Know about this?
Too Close to Los Angeles!
Along the beach looking north, past the pier, past the palm trees, past the lovely homes, an ominous sign of Los Angeles civilization looms.
An advantage Manhattan Beach has, is that the wind usually blows from west to east and the smoke from these stacks probably rarely ruin a day spent at this beach. However, if you are sensitive to pollutants in the air, you might beware of the wind's direction before staying out too long.
- Water Sports
Fancy a ciggy?
The Californian law prohibits smoking in restaurants, so a great meeting point for all smokers is outside ...
you get to know more people smoking outside than in a pub hehehehe
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Manhattan Beach Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ko Phi Phi Don Hotels
- Bold Park Hotels
- São Pedro do Corval Hotels
- Canora Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Santa Margherita Ligure Warnings and Dangers
- Bergamo Warnings and Dangers
- Taxi companies
- Blackpool Warnings and Dangers
- Pristina Warnings and Dangers
- Korcula Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Princesa City Warnings and Dangers
- Libya Warnings and Dangers
- Nuevo Laredo Warnings and Dangers
- Belmopan Warnings and Dangers