Marina del Rey Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Marina del Rey

• biawak's Profile Photo

Aunt Kizzy's Back Porch: Aunt Kizzy's Back Porch

by biawak Written Oct 4, 2002

There used to be a few restaurants that I loved in MDR. Unfortunately, most of them are gone now. These include the Good Earth and Kuishimbo on Lincoln blv. On my last trip we found this new favorite. This small and cozy place is filled with black celebrity photos and acclaims. The food was excellent and the protions are generous. Average price on the menu is about 8.00-12.00. If you enjoy 'down home cooking' or 'southern cooking' this is the place to go in MDR.

Favorite Dish: Anything 'smothered' and the oldtime Country desserts.

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

Why, the The Cheesecake...

by Krystynn Written Oct 4, 2002

Why, the The Cheesecake Factory, of course.

What do I like most about this place?

EVERYTHING! The attentive service, great menu... and the fact that this restaurant overlooks the gorgeous marina. I love it. The ambience is just perfect. Thanks, SJ for suggesting this eaterie.

Favorite Dish: A pretty extensive menu. I wanted to order EVERYTHING (greedy me). I think my American friend just had salad. She's extremely disciplined... unlike me. :-(

• phildeni's Profile Photo

Mercedes: Good food and drinks

by phildeni Written Jun 11, 2003

Nice, small place that includes patio seating (in good weather). Right at the end of Washington Blvd. Locals and a few tourists.

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the crab and artichoke enchiladas with blackbean sauce.

• Yubert's Profile Photo

Shanghai Red's: A variety of ocean view restaurants...

by Yubert Updated Apr 22, 2003

There's a variety of ocean view restaurants along Fisherman's Village on Fiji Way. Some of the older restaurants include Shanghai Red's and El Torito.

Instant Answers: Marina del Rey

Comments

Marina del Rey Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Marina del Rey restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Marina del Rey sightseeing.

View all Marina del Rey hotels