Monrovia Travel Guide

930 S Fifth Avenue

• Homestead Los Angeles-Monrovia

930 S. FIFTH AVE., MONROVIA, CA, 91016

Good for: Families

• Homestead Studio Suites Monrovia...

930 S 5th Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016

• Comfort Inn Monrovia

1125 E Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA 91016

• Oak Tree Inn

788 W Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA 91016

Good for: Solo

• Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles...

700 West Huntington Drive (former Four Points Sheraton), Monrovia, California 91016, United States

• Oak Park Motel

925 E Huntington Drive, Monrovia, California, 91016, United States

Satisfaction: Terrible

Monrovia Restaurants

by GracesTrips Written Jun 16, 2014

This was a decent restaurant for being outside of Pasadena. It's hard to find great places to eat when your east of Los Angeles. We had a decent meal at decent prices. We ordered the buffalo mozarella with melon and prosciutto and that was a pretty large place for an appetizer. Then we ordered various pasta dishes. The food over all was okay. We really enjoyed dining in the back patio area. It was comfortable and cozy.

by GracesTrips Written Apr 21, 2010

This is a fantastic, tiny French restaurant in Monrovia. The food in phenomenal and the wait staff are French. Located in the quaint town area off of Myrtle Avenue. It's a small restaurant with tables very close together. We ate here once during the summer and the airconditioning didn't work too well. It was quite comfortable this last time we went (March) for dinner. They have expanded the menu quite a bit serving several variations of crepes for breakfast and lunch. I had a petit filet mignon with scalloped potatoes and it was delicious! My boyfriend had the lamb shank which seemed quite plentiful for him to eat. I will definitely always try to come back here for dinner.

Lamb Shank Filet Mignon Endive Salad

by GracesTrips Updated Mar 8, 2010

We happen to be in town and wondered where to have lunch. We decided to park the car and walk down the street and we immediately happened upon this restaurant. Menu looked good so we went in. The decor was nice with various large paintings on the wall. I ordered a ham & swiss sandwich with mushrooms and a bernaise sauce with salad. It was very rich but tasty. My boyfriend ordered a special of the day. Smoke salmon and roasted pepper sandwich. He enjoyed his lunch, too! We have been back a few more times but, the last time, was for dinner. And, the food is just delicious. My mom ordered a Spanish paella dish, my brother and I had the pork roast, my daughter had the trout almondine and my boyfriend ordered the New York sirloin. We all enjoyed our meals. My boyfriend was a bit puzzled why was his steak was served cut up in pieces but he enjoyed his meal. Can't post all pics but I had added a few more.

Ham, swiss, mushrooms Spanish Paella Roast Pork

Instant Answers: Monrovia

Comments

Monrovia Travel Guide
Map of Monrovia