Been here? Rate It!
The Museum of Natural History
Built in the 1960's this musuem has kept up with times by building additions. We made sure we checked out this musuem when we were here. It has some really wonderful dispays that teaches everyone of the local wildlife and fauna. Not to mention the lovely veiw it has also. Lots of local school children come here to learn about protecting the environment.
Entry fees are $2 for adults and free to children 16 and under. The Museum is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm every day of the year except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Arts and Culture
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Morro Bay Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Antipolo Hotels
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Godavari Hotels
- Seaside Heights Hotels