Been here? Rate It!
Oakland Zoo OK for kids
The Oakland zoo is a nice afternoon for the kids. It's not San Diego, but some of the exhibits are very nicely done. Lots of giraffes, a close up view of elephants, some lions and tigers - all in a very nice setting.
Just outside the zoo entrance are some nice rides for the young kids - a buck or two per ride and a small scale train that circuits the zoo - very nice.
All things considered a pleasant afternoon - but definately a kids-oriented venue.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Oakland Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Fort Caswell Hotels
- Terre Haute Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island) Hotels
- Trieste Hotels