Related Oceanside Favorites Tips

Most Viewed Favorites in Oceanside

• Urgent Care

by ehcolhak Written Oct 22, 2007

Favorite thing: A great walk in medical center in Oceanside in North County San Diego. Mission Urgent Care and Family Practice no appointments are necessary! I got stung by a sting ray, the doctor saw me immediately, gave me a thorough exam and took over twenty minutes to talk to me! I wish he lived in my town. I paid cash at Mission Urgent Care and did not get treated badly because I don't have insurance. The staff was wonderful, made me comfortable and gave me some water to drink. Thanks Dr. B!

Fondest memory: all of it

• Water Sports

• Goner's Profile Photo

An Inviting Beach Town

by Goner Updated Apr 20, 2003

Favorite thing: I ventured to Oceanside for a Virtual Tourist Meeting and I was not expecting to find such a lovely beach town with three and a half miles of pristine beach, the beautiful San Luis Rey Mission, and a charming little habor with seaside restaurants. Oceanside also has one of the longest wooden piers in California and the view from the pier of the town with a mountain backdrop is really lovely.

Fondest memory: The tour of the "King of the Missions" San Luis Rey was a pleasent surprise, this mission has been maintained and is an excellent example of California missions.

• Architecture
    • Museum Visits
    • Beaches

• glasslady's Profile Photo

Stop at the new California...

by glasslady Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Stop at the new California Welcome Center on 101, just off the I-5. There are good signs to direct you and a helpful staff who will load you down with magazines and pamphlets for everything in San Diego County and rest of California, and even parts of Mexico.

Fondest memory: We just moved here and love to eat lunch on the beach at one of the many picnic areas. The Oceanside beach is one of the best in CA and is very user friendly.

• trvlnurse's Profile Photo

Regal Cinemas

by trvlnurse Written Nov 2, 2003

Favorite thing: Mission st. has several shops, restaurants and a quite popular movie theater for those uncommon rainy days.

Mission Ave @ Pacific Coast Hwy

Best Western Oceanside Inn
Mission San Luis Rey Retreat
1 Review & Opinion

Instant Answers: Oceanside

Comments

Oceanside Favorites

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Oceanside locals.
Map of Oceanside