Oceanside Tourist Traps

• NO  EGGS  BUT  A  LOT  OF  GREAT  FOOD :-)))
    NO EGGS BUT A LOT OF GREAT FOOD...
    by matcrazy1
    by TinKan

Best Rated Tourist Traps in Oceanside

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Don't loose your mind! (about eggs)

by matcrazy1 Written Jul 18, 2003

NO  EGGS  BUT  A  LOT  OF  GREAT  FOOD :-)))

When you are invited for your first, large VT meeting just after your arrival - don't loose your mind!

Hmm... I lost it, at least a little hehe. Look: before coming to the USA I was thinking over what to bring for my VT friends who would come. It was just before Easter so I decided to buy... Polish wooden, painted manually Eastern Eggs as small gifts to the participants of the meeting. Was it good idea? What do you think?

WOW - the custom officers (or rather agriculture control) at LAX were very interested in these eggs hehe - I had to open my luggage and they were laughing with me when they discovered my (strictly forbidden to import to the USA) alive tissues = wooden eggs.

What happen then? Hmm... oh my God, I was so exciting about the USA, San Diego, Linda and incoming VT meeting that I... forgot to take them to the meeting :-(((. Finally I gave them to Linda (20 eggs or so :-).

Unique Suggestions: Take it easy! Keep smiling :-))). You will become VT meetings addict anyway!

Fun Alternatives: No way!

• TinKan's Profile Photo

by TinKan Written Apr 13, 2003

ATM and fees

The ATM at the marina charges a $2.50 fee for taking out money and for each transaction.

Unique Suggestions: Do all of your transactions with one login so you do not get charged to much.

Fun Alternatives: Bring cash with you so you do not have to use a private ATM.

Instant Answers: Oceanside

Comments

Oceanside Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Oceanside tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Oceanside sightseeing.