Ontario Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Ontario

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Amici's Coffee Bar: Good coffee, nice place

by rexvaughan Written Sep 26, 2011

Amicis is a charming little coffee bar on main street. Our family includes a lot of coffee drinkers, so we stopped by for a cup and a visit on a beautiful September afternoon. We were all tempted by the tasty looking baked goods and gelato but were headed for a wedding dinner so resisted. The coffee is very good and you can see everyone in town apparently if you sit on the nice patio in front.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Roadster's Smokin' Gun Barbecue: Wonderful fish (fresh from the lake) and chips

by rexvaughan Updated Sep 26, 2011
    The namesake statue

I am not sure this is still a bbq place, but the Smokin’ Gun is still on prominent display out front. We had the rehearsal dinner for my great-nephew’s wedding here. The staff was very accommodating in the midst of a busy night and were able to take care of our group of about 30 in good fashion. I, along with many others, had the freshly caught fish and chips which were crispy and delicious. For dessert we had apple pie which was good and evidently prepared on the premises.

A testament to its quality was the parking lot filled with local cars. A very good and reasonable dinner. As I was a guest, I did not pay but think that the entrees run only about $12.

• Herwig1961's Profile Photo

Black Angus: Sirloin steak

by Herwig1961 Written Nov 9, 2008

In my opinion you can get steaks in America like nowere else(and I have been in Argentina too)I simply like the taste and how accurate it is prepared.I like for example medium well and that is exactly what I get.In Europe I would never get this offer....Like also the ambiente of a steakhouse.Service there was very good.

Favorite Dish: Sirloin steak

• Seniors

• Mandy23's Profile Photo

Dave and Busters: Games and food

by Mandy23 Written Sep 25, 2004

You'll find lots of videogames, billiard, simulators etc at Dave and Busters and if you run out of energy, you can eat there as well.

Open:

Sun:
    10:00 am - 12:00 am
    Mon - Tue:
    11:00 am - 12:00 am
    Wed - Sat:
    11:00 am - 2:00 am

Favorite Dish: Sirloin steak for me, peppersteak for Cris. Both came with loaded mashed potatos and onion rings, mushrooms as side

• Mandy23's Profile Photo

Benihana: Good Japanese Food

by Mandy23 Updated Jun 6, 2004

It was a nice experience and a little different because your food will be cooked right in front of your eyes at your table.

Favorite Dish: "Rocky's Choice" (chicken, beef, onions, zucchini, mushrooms, scampi), salad, soup, fried rice

Instant Answers: Ontario

Comments

Ontario Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Ontario restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ontario sightseeing.