Ontario Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Ontario

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Ontario Mills Mall: ~Mills Means More~

by Yaqui Written Oct 31, 2010

I remember when they built this mall. We visited it when it first opened and it was overwhelming because of all the folks checking it out! I have not been back since. My hubby was flying back from a business trip and I had some time to explore, but I waited till an hour before closing. I did that to avoid the crowds. I'm not a big shopper unless I am looking for something I need. So it was nice to browse without a lot of people. It's a nice mall if you like malls. There are loads of different stores to chose from and many type of eateries. There are lots of restaurants outside of the mall. It was a very popular place still. One helpful note is they have the mall marked into sections so if your lost from another family member or friend you will know which section you are at.

REGULAR MALL HOURS
    Mon to Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm
    Sun: 11:00am - 8:00pm

• marinarena's Profile Photo

Ontario Mills (outlets): Don't be suckered into full price 4 brands

by marinarena Written Sep 6, 2006

If you love the L.A fashion style but don't want to pay your whole salary on it, head 40 miles east to Ontario at the Mills. Yes, a hour or so on the freeway is definitely worth coming! Many shops here are major outlet stores, that sells popular brands at very reduced prices. Here are some that are here (though note the website for the most current store directory)

Guess (here I got two $50 worth of jackets for $25 each)
    Hugo Boss
    Hollister
    Kenneth Cole
    Off 5th (Saks)
    Fossil
    Polo Ralh Lauren
    Abercrombie and Finch
    Borders

Even if shops do not officially call themselves an outlet, some may very well have fabulous discounts.

What to buy: designer apparel, jewelry, and more

What to pay: of course this very much depends on the item...just think that you'll spend at least 30% less if not a lot more!

• Herwig1961's Profile Photo

Ontario Mills: relaxed shopping

by Herwig1961 Written Oct 5, 2008

typical shopping center,hughe variety of shops,different is the californian touch

What to buy: I liked the sporting goods

What to pay: Average

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Ontario

Comments

Ontario Shopping

Reviews and photos of Ontario shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ontario sightseeing.