Been here? Rate It!
Point Lobos State Reserve.
The Reserve opens daily at 9 A.M.
Visitors must leave the reserve by the closing time posted at the ranger station
Summer closing time: Daylight Savings Time: begins Sunday, April 4, 2004.
No admittance after 6:30 P.M., all visitors must exit by 7 P.M.
Winter closing time: Pacific Standard Time: begins Sunday, October 31, 2004
No admittance after 4:30 P.M., all visitors must exit by 5 P.M.
- Road Trip
- National/State Park
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Pacific Grove Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Edenderry Hotels
- Pismo Beach
- Parish of Saint Catherine Hotels
- Sai Kung
- Fruitland Hotels
- Lashburn Hotels
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio