Palm Springs What to Pack

Best Rated What to Pack in Palm Springs

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Hard to Say......

by malianrob Written Jul 22, 2008

Luggage and bags: We usually comein the summertime and it get very very hot. Around 112 degrees to 120. I always travel light when I come. A few bathing suits a sarong, some shorts,t-shirts and slippers. At night people tend to dress up alittle to go out to dinnerso a nce evening outfit is good.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: I just discovered the Aerial Tramway. I always avoided it because I always thought it would be too hot to hike or d anything strenuous in this heat. I found out that it is ALOT cooler on the mountain. So if you decide to do this, take some hiking shoes and a warm jacket.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Take tons of sun block because you will need it if you come in the summertime.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: When it is not summer time it can get pretty windy here so bring a coat or jacket.

• HELEN's Profile Photo

Don't bring your closet

by HELEN Updated Feb 19, 2010

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: A weekend in February was a tough time to pack for. It was supposed to be 80 during the day and about 45 at night. Just summer clothes wasn't enough, I had to think of cold nights. I came to find out that I could've just packed according to the day weather and just bring a coat for night time.
    During summer time, all you'll need is a bathing suit.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Don't forget your running shoes or hiking gear, those will most likely come in handy as there are lots of hiking trails in the area.

Instant Answers: Palm Springs

Comments

Palm Springs What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Palm Springs what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Palm Springs sightseeing.