Been here? Rate It!
LG's Prime Steakhouse: American Steakhouse in the Desert
LG's is where the local well heeled crowd goes for high cholesterol, high fat content, expensive meals. The jet set prefers Morton's and I like Morton's too but I much prefer LG's.
Everything is ala carte and is wonderful. Even the basic house red wine was good! Open 365 days per year. It is very pricey but worth every penny. Expect to drop a 'C' note ($100.00) each for dinner.
Favorite Dish: Aged Ribeye with garlic smashed potatoes and Caesar Salad made tableside. Chase it with the house cabernet. You can order more expensive wine but their house wine is very good. Save the money for the tip.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Palm Springs Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Magsaysay Hotels
- Beverly Beach State Park Hotels
- Salt Point State Park Hotels
- Province of Camiguin Hotels
- Grand Cayman