Rancho Mirage Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Rancho Mirage

P.F. Chang's China Bistro: American takes on Chinese cuisine

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

We did not eat here, but it looked impressive to me and there were lots of people waiting to get inside. So that tells you how popular a place is if they are waiting. Another lovely establishing on The River.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Cheese cakes galore!

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

Located right over The River and it is really beautiful. A unique upscale casual dining restaurant offering more than 200 menu selections, 50 specialty cocktails and 40 signature cheesecakes and desserts. Come and enjoy our high energy atmosphere seven days a week, and be sure to join us for our always fabulous Sunday brunch. If you eat here, make sure to eat on the patio if it is not too hot.

Oceans 111: Wonderful decor, food and service

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

Oh, what a wonderful place with great food. They have a awesome bar area and this huge TV for the sports enthusiast. Although, I was not crazy about the waitress though. She seems a little lost, so we were patient with her. Yet, the establishing it self was awesome. Loved the unique design and it has very lovely décor and it was very comfortable. The host turned out to be the owner and he loved chatting up a storm with us. Very nice gentleman, his name in Chinese meant Highlander in English, so he said:). Housed in a mid-century architectural masterpiece this seafood grill offers great cocktails, the freshest grilled chops and more.

Babe's Bar-B-Que Grill and Brewhouse: Not just BBQ

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

I will tell you right now this place has awesome food, service, and décor. My hubby researched this place and just knew I was going to love it. It was a wonderful surprise since it had a rustic, western or cowboy décor, which is right up my alley. The BBQ food was awesome, it even impressed my sons. We all had different dinners and we all enjoyed. They have this pretty unique bar area and a wonderful patio area if you choose to dine there. It was all impressive with plenty of parking also and it was next to the post office.

Features: Bar-Happy Hour

Favorite Dish: We enjoy all our meals here. Also we endulged in a beer samplers and found each one was delicious.

• Lizchiq's Profile Photo

Yard House: Large restaurant, large portions!

by Lizchiq Updated Apr 8, 2008

Yard House is a popular chain of restaurants. They specialize in having many different types of beer--by the "yard"-which is actually half a yard, but who's counting anyway?

This particular location is really big. I think it's a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, as it was very crowded on the random Saturday night that my friend and I visited. There's a huge circular bar in the center of the restaurant, with tables and booths all around.

My friend and I split the slider appetizers-which were good, but not as good as the ones I've had at Salt Creek Grille. We each had the BBQ chicken salad. It came with a pile of fried onions the size of 2-3 tennis balls. I think they probably used a can each on our salads. If you're not into fried onions, I'd highly suggest asking for them on the side, or off your salad. Otherwise, the salad was pretty good, but I've had better. I wasn't a big fan of the dressing either.

Favorite Dish: Actually, the most enjoyable parts of the meal for me were the sliders and the house drink called "The Gobstopper." The drink seriously tasted like the bittersweet color-changing candy by the same name. Was a fun blast from the past.

• Las Casuelas Nuevas: Enjoy some Mexican food along with the atmosphere!

by washington67 Written Dec 8, 2006
    Looks nice, huh?

It is not the spiciest or most authentic mexican restaurant but it does offer the type of food and drink you'd expect from a mexican restaurant favored by locals- quesadillas, chimichangas, and Margaritas! The decor of the restaurant is very beautiful and calming and the ambience is very loud full of excitment from the local crowd. The restaurant is located on HWY 111 which is the road that leads to every destination in the Valley. My favorite part of the experince was sitting and watching the time go by as I sat and drank and ate my food casually.

Favorite Dish: I wasn't very hungry; I split an order of nachos al pastor and enjoyed a Cadillac margarita - it was VERY GOOD! But I did hear from one of the locals about the Sunday brunch. He said it was a full spread - omelettes, carving station, and tons of Mexican fare. Next time I'm in the area I plan on checking it out.

• Casino and Gambling
    • Spa and Resort
    • Golf

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream: Sinful and irresistible

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

Although, this place is some what expensive, but it is worth it! We enjoyed our scoops and it was so refreshing as we strolled along taking in all the sites.

Instant Answers: Rancho Mirage

Comments

Rancho Mirage Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Rancho Mirage restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rancho Mirage sightseeing.

View all Rancho Mirage hotels