Redlands Off The Beaten Path

• Front of
    Front of "Peek Inside" shop
    Peek Inside's welcoming front door
    by photochaser
    Peek Insides unique collection out front

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Redlands

• photochaser's Profile Photo

Unique gem in a small town

by photochaser Updated Apr 29, 2007
    Front of

I discovered this extremely interesting little shop awhile ago and I can't get over the selection of unique things they have to offer. The name is "Peek Inside."

The owner really loves her job! Each week you can go in and find something new. It is hard to get out without buying something. But be sure you will love everything you decide to buy even if you don't need it!

I recently went visited the shop with just an idea of what I was looking for to finish off the tables for my wedding. I found the perfect thing and was only in the store for about 10 minutes! I was told that if the color/style did not work, I was free to return it and get my money back. They are extremely accomodating to their customers. They go that extra mile to make you feel special. And I suppose you are if you are lucky enough to find this shop and purchase some of their unique items.

As you can see I highly recommend this shop.

• photochaser's Profile Photo

Sunsets

by photochaser Written Mar 4, 2005
    Redlands Sunset

You can catch a spectacular sunset in Redlands if you just take the time to notice them. The picture here is from February 2005 after a big rain storm. Nature gave me the best canvas to work with, there's no way not to take a great shot of this!
    Enjoy!

• Adventure Travel
    • Birdwatching

Instant Answers: Redlands

Comments

Redlands Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Redlands off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Redlands sightseeing.