Redlands Transportation

Best Rated Transportation in Redlands

• misakitaguchi's Profile Photo

Free way

by misakitaguchi Updated Jan 10, 2003

When I visit Redlands,my friend took me everywhere by her car. Japans high way are so expencive but all way was free here. I'm jealous! I can go everywhere if I have much time! I took this pic when my friend was driving to Palm springs. Redlands is surrounded by nature like desert,hill and mountain. So all the view from car was really nice for me.

• The best way to get to...

by TrueBeliever Written Sep 7, 2002

The best way to get to Redlands, as with any place in Southern California, is by car. The nearby 10 freeeway that runs through the northern end of Redlnads gives the easiest access, but watch out for the really baaaaad traffic when everyone gets off work from about 4 to 8PM.
    Califonia starts with the letter 'c' and so does car. Driving a car is fine for the morning and night hours, but it can slow down a bit in the afternoon--though it's not nearly as bad as the freeway gets so you should be fine. That is unless you're one of those crazy people that craves that high-producing adreneline rush that you can only get by rifing a motocycle. Then you can weave in and out of traffic leaving all those poor car-loving suckers in your exhaust. Oh! I almost forgot, you can ride a bike arouns town and enjoy the sites as well. There always seems to be alot of cyclists around town in the summer months training for some kind of marathon or something, but I don't know anything baout that. Just make sure you stay outta the middle of the road...there's no need to have a tourist pancake on our hands now is there?

Instant Answers: Redlands

Comments

Redlands Transportation

Reviews and photos of Redlands transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Redlands sightseeing.