Been here? Rate It!
Blue Bayou: Dining at Disneyland!
If you want to treat yourself when at Disneyland, the Blue Bayou is a great place to go! It is one of the only sit-down restaurants at the theme park. Everything else is more of a cafeteria style. At this restaurant, you are seated along the water where the Pirates of the Caribbean boats glide past. Just like the ride, it is very dark and has a older, New Orleans feel to it. It is hard to get a table so you will have to make reservations WAY in advance - maybe the first thing you do when you get to the park in the morning.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
California Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Daulatabad Hotels
- San Esteban de Pravia Hotels
- Lawrencetown Hotels
- Parish of Saint Elizabeth Hotels