Along the Rivers, Sacramento

Know about this? Rate It!

Riverboats on the Sacramento
  • Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo

Tower Bridge

by Geoff_Wright Updated Jan 16, 2004

Heavenly Arches!

Favorite thing: I just had to include this shot of the golden arches of Tower Bridge, over the Sacramento River. this bridge opens to allow the passage of ships, so don't be caught the wrong side of the gate after the bells ring!

• Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo

The Sacramento River

by Geoff_Wright Updated Jan 16, 2004

Riverboats on the Sacramento

Favorite thing: I assume that these Riverboats are used for river trips, but there was little activity whilst I was visiting. The river looked delightful too!

I was reminded of these Riverboats quite recently when I watched the film 'How The West Was Won', for the umpteenth time, LOL!

• Kareena's Profile Photo

Sacramento is a beautiful...

by Kareena Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: Sacramento is a beautiful city, in general. There are three major rivers here as well as a lot of creeks. In fact, my house is next to Laguna Creek which is charming in it's own way. It's also a wildlife refuge which is neat because there are so many species of birds, insects, and animals living within it's boundries. There are even coyote's living in there and we can hear them every once in a while when they're on the hunt. Our neighborhood animals haven't been harmed. The coyote's are afraid of people so they stay away. Anyway, Sacramento has a lot of at least 4 major shopping malls, lots of parks to picnic in, and historical museums to visit.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Sacramento, was July 16th 1999 when my gorgeous twin boys were born! I couldn't possibly leave them out of the picture! :o)

Instant Answers: Sacramento