State Capitol, Sacramento

10th and L Streets (916) 324-0333

Know about this? Rate It!

Renaissance Tower
    by deWilde
  • State Capitol
    by Virtuous_Tourist
  • State Capitol
    by Christina_C
  • Christina_C's Profile Photo

...visit the State Capitol,...

by Christina_C Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: ...visit the State Capitol, dine on the Delta King Riverboat, shop in Old Town, visit the Railroad Museum. Also, you must, if you have time, take an hour drive to the Sierra Foothills and visit the historic Gold Country.

Fondest memory: My fondest thoughts of Sacramento involve time I spend here with family and friends. What I miss the most would be the Sierra Foothills in El Dorado County, where I spent a lot of my youth running wild with my siblings. We used to take our gold pans to the Cosumnes River convinced we would strike it rich at any moment.

• deWilde's Profile Photo

FREE VIEW OF THE CAPITOL

by deWilde Updated Jul 8, 2003

Renaissance Tower

Favorite thing: FREE VIEW OF THE CAPITOL:
    Renaissance Tower located at 801 K Street, 27 Floor. The building is only open to public Mon-Fri during normal business hours. The direction to head once on the 27th floor depends on the elevator you get from the main floor. At any rate, you want to go towards the windows by the penthouse elevator. There you can get a birds eye view of the capitol. It's great and free.

Fondest memory: We don't really miss much other than family and friends and a few good places to grab a bite. Sac works for some but not us. Fun place to visit though.

• Singles

• josephljtwrk's Profile Photo

People and their merits seem understanding

by josephljtwrk Updated Sep 10, 2005

Favorite thing: This place is enjoyable but... very inexpensive. I really sincerely believe that it is for the perfect. I wonder if I will enjoy it in 60 years. It is too competitive and overbearing. I hope I have the indoctrine to finish finishing ever.

Fondest memory: What I miss the most is the old way towards of beneficial, reciprocal, and crab like thinking. You get what you pay for and everybody pays for what they get. It was sucessful in the 1900's but today it is on unissued money and borrowing credit lines incomplete and unremoving. Unquestionably below awesome.

• Singles