Know about this? Rate It!
Dancing: 815 L street
I had a lot of fun here. the music selection was basically the most popular dance music at all the clubs, but some of the older tunes that everyone really gets into. good times. there is an upstairs area where they play a lot of spanish music and downstairs is the mainstream area.
Dress Code: ?
The Rage: Bring your dancing shoes
This club has lots of parking space, compared to clubs in midtown or downtown. The age group is 18-35 yrs. old, and they play different kinds of music each day. The cover charge is between $5-$10, and they have drink specials.
Dress Code: No hats or baseball caps, and shirts with logos. The funny thing is you can come in wearing a plain shirt and shorts.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Sacramento Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Province of Bulacan Hotels
- Tiantou Hotels
- Lake Forest Hotels
- Saint Peter Port Hotels
- Marble Canyon