Know about this? Rate It!
My relativity to the immediate areas- PF Chang
Just one block up south are five or six Restaurants, Aioli, Creepville, Zacalo, Dragonfly and a coffeehouse called Java City. Two others are out of sight but not out of mind. To the west up 2 blocks stood two other restuarants PF Changs and Mikuni's. There are too many pubs around my apartment to describe. To the east just one block there is the Old Spagetti Factory and a asian restuarant with take out called the Blossom.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Beer Tasting
Jelly Belly Candy Company free tour
From San Francisco take I-80 East toward Sacramento. At Fairfield, exit I-80 onto Hwy. 12/Rio Vista. Right at first light onto Beck Avenue. Right onto Courage Dr., right onto No. Watney Way and right onto Jelly Belly Lane. Visitors should always call to verify dates and hours of operation prior to planning their visit.
For further tour information call (707) 428-2838.
- Family Travel
The Crocker Art Museum. It's...
The Crocker Art Museum. It's not exactly a secret, but many people overlook the Crocker because it's very nature suggests it would be boring. Wrong! The Crocker is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the history of Sacramento in a gorgeous old Victorian mansion. My favorite is the ballroom.
The Pony Express Statue marks...
The Pony Express Statue marks the Western Terminus Site of this mail service. On 1860 the first rider left Sacramento to start mail on a 1966 mile run to St. Joseph, Missouri, the Eastern Terminus. There were 121 known riders and 119 relay stations along the trail.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Sacramento Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Forbes Park Hotels
- Cader Idris Hotels
- Beverly Hills
- Wallan Hotels
- Lake Taghkanic State Park Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Indiana Off The Beaten Path
- Honolulu Off The Beaten Path
- Maui Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path