Know about this? Rate It!
My relativity to the immediate areas- PF Chang
Just one block up south are five or six Restaurants, Aioli, Creepville, Zacalo, Dragonfly and a coffeehouse called Java City. Two others are out of sight but not out of mind. To the west up 2 blocks stood two other restuarants PF Changs and Mikuni's. There are too many pubs around my apartment to describe. To the east just one block there is the Old Spagetti Factory and a asian restuarant with take out called the Blossom.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Beer Tasting
The Crocker Art Museum. It's...
The Crocker Art Museum. It's not exactly a secret, but many people overlook the Crocker because it's very nature suggests it would be boring. Wrong! The Crocker is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the history of Sacramento in a gorgeous old Victorian mansion. My favorite is the ballroom.
Jelly Belly Candy Company free tour
From San Francisco take I-80 East toward Sacramento. At Fairfield, exit I-80 onto Hwy. 12/Rio Vista. Right at first light onto Beck Avenue. Right onto Courage Dr., right onto No. Watney Way and right onto Jelly Belly Lane. Visitors should always call to verify dates and hours of operation prior to planning their visit.
For further tour information call (707) 428-2838.
- Family Travel
The Pony Express Statue marks...
The Pony Express Statue marks the Western Terminus Site of this mail service. On 1860 the first rider left Sacramento to start mail on a 1966 mile run to St. Joseph, Missouri, the Eastern Terminus. There were 121 known riders and 119 relay stations along the trail.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Sacramento Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bohorok Hotels
- South Miami Heights Hotels
- Toyota Hotels
- Marblehead Neck Hotels
- Norra Kvill National Park
- Delft Off The Beaten Path
- Ulcinj Off The Beaten Path
- Bodrum Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelos Off The Beaten Path
- Death Valley National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Brunei Off The Beaten Path
- Lima Off The Beaten Path
- Harbin Off The Beaten Path
- Antwerp Off The Beaten Path
- South America Off The Beaten Path
- Dumaguete City Off The Beaten Path
- Montpellier Off The Beaten Path