Been here? Rate It!
Sacto zoo is just the right size for a quick trip
Lots o' nice big cats, other mammals (kangaroos, zeebas,), ostriches; good photo-ops (even a few good plants). Pleasant area. Even got reptiles, if you're interested. Worth half a day, which is all you want, right?
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
This is an excellent zoo in Sacramento, except it's only $9 (for 1 adult and 1 child). Be sure to check out the cheetah (I was surprised... you usually hear of a cheetah running fast, but I saw this one walking at almost the same speed). The animals don't break out almost at all, so yes, mothers of the world, it's very safe.
- Business Travel
This is a nice zoo for a city this size. It has a large variety of animals from all over the world, and some lovely gardens.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Sacramento Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Branson Hotels
- Casey Key Hotels
- New York State
- Kinzua Bridge State Park Hotels
- Ilha de Tavira Hotels
- Traverse City