San Bernardino Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by akkipaa

Best Rated Restaurants in San Bernardino

• akkipaa's Profile Photo

The Marquis: The best bar in San Bernardino?

by akkipaa Written Feb 17, 2013

Time: 7:00PM
    Goal: to have a nice dinner
    Start Place: Motel in ??
    Strategy: Just walk and find a nice place (soon please)
    Direction: East
    Result: Baaaad!

We didn't have a map, we didn't have an idea, but we taught that this is a big city and it's easy to find some restaurant (not a f-f place). We walked two hours, probably 8 miles, find many restaurants, all closed, some forever and finally we found this place. No food on these hours, the cook already at home and...

I don't recall the name of this lady or bar but she was very very helpful. She woke up her cook to make us some hamburgers. One more advantage point to her too, she's got the best tattoos we saw during our journey.

Thank to you all there, you saved us from one night starvation!

• Beer Tasting

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Chili's: Nice Chain Restaurant

by Basaic Updated Feb 14, 2013
    Chili's

$18 as of October 2012. Chili's is a chain restaurant and one is much like the others. The décor is fairly nice and the food consistently good. I started my meal with some very tasty Chicken and Sausage Soup and ordered the Cajun Chicken Pasta. Honestly, I did not taste much "Cajun" but it was still good. My waiter, Michael, was excellent.

Favorite Dish: The Cajun Chicken Pasta did not seem too Cajun; but was good anyway.

• misakitaguchi's Profile Photo

Sayaka: It's so Japanese

by misakitaguchi Updated Jan 29, 2003

It was first time to go to Japanese restaurant at foreign country for me. But I was really surprise because it's great place. You can feel Japan.It's keep Japanese style better than restaurant in Japan.It's funny. Well waitress are not full Japanese I think but they speak Japanese and wear kimono. I think it's really small Japanese population here.

Favorite Dish: I ate teriyaki chiken and California roll combination. It was really yummy. And cost was under $15.They have many kind of menu.
    Tempura,sushi,nudle,and sashimi(row fish)

Instant Answers: San Bernardino

Comments

San Bernardino Restaurants

Reviews and photos of San Bernardino restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Bernardino sightseeing.

View all San Bernardino hotels