Know about this? Rate It!
Go to visit Mexico
Favorite thing: Drive or walk to Mexico (border city Tijuana) to see quite another world and culture :-). The world biggest border crossing point waits for you! Well, Tijuana is not real Mexico but if you are so close... it's good option to take at least half a day trip across the border.
My top reasons to visit Tijuana:
1. I could say: I was in Mexico :-)
2. Mexican food and drinks :-)
3. inexpensive shopping (souvenirs)
4. it's quite different culture easily to find out of the main tourist district.
Details on my Tijuana, Mexico page here.
- Road Trip
- Budget Travel
San Diego is probably the best...
Favorite thing: San Diego is probably the best place to live at. I've been there quite a few months in 1988/9 and I can't say what is best. Everything is best. The sun, the sea, the restaurants, the people,.......
Go there and see for yourself !!!!!!!!
Fondest memory: Probably the most emotional thing is boarding a tram in the center of San Diego and going down to the mexican boarder, exit the tram, walk over the bridge and you are in a completely different world. This is fascinating.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Diego Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nürnberg Hotels
- Big Lagoon Hotels
- New Caledonia
- Blanchisseuse Hotels
- Qatar Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Favorites
- Pacific Coast Highway / Highway 1
- Puerto Princesa City Favorites
- Kodaikanal Favorites
- Pattaya Favorites
- West Los Angeles Favorites
- Atlantic City Favorites
- Downtown Seattle
- Myrtle Beach Favorites
- Torremolinos Favorites
- Vejer de la Frontera Favorites