Know about this? Rate It!
The Bitter End.: The Bitter End.
The Bitter End has a downstairs dancing floor, a main
floor bar area, and upstairs, an elegant martini bar.
Sophisticated ambience without being stuffy, and
friendly people. Good mixture of locals and tourists.
Dress Code: No T-shirts, shorts, or athletic footware.
The Bitter End: The Bitter End
The Bitter End is open at 3:00, serves appetizers, and always has a long line so get there early to avoid cover charges and long lines. Great martinis, and upstairs you feel like you just stepped into the game of CLUE.
Dress Code: Strict Dress Code. Very Dressy.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Diego Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Daytona Beach Shores Hotels
- Fresno Hotels
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Plymstock Hotels
- Ripponden Hotels