Know about this? Rate It!
Indian Reservation--Viejas Casino and Turf Club!!
Now, this is more to my taste! A wonderful way to end the day. (Actually, I'd rather be dropped off here while you take your tour of the desert, then pick me up on your way home.)
Viejas is a charming casino, surrounded by a huge complex of restaurants, shopping mall and entertainment center, offering some of the top named entertainers in the country.
If your time is limited and you can't go to Las Vegas, this is the next best thing.
There are several tribes in San Diego County that also offer gambling and they all share the profits which are dispersed amongst the Indian population and much is donated to various causes within the county of San Diego.
5000 Willows Road,
Alpine, CA 91901
Drive East on Interstate 8 to the Willow Road exit. Turn right, right again and follow the cars, you can't miss it. In fact you'll drive through the middle of the complex. There is plenty of parking and also Valet Service--just like Las Vegas!
- Road Trip
- Casino and Gambling
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Diego Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Beras Basah Hotels
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil
- Msida Hotels
- Iraq Hotels
- Charleston Lake Hotels
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Israel Off The Beaten Path