Been here? Rate It!
Ono Sushi: Ono Sushi
This is a great place to go with a group of friends. trendy decor (think leopard-print upholstery and metal fish cout-outs on the walls), not too big, there's a bar area and outdoor patio dining. reservations on weekends are a good idea - it gets packed!
Favorite Dish: Any of their sushi options are delicious! Two of my favorites are their self-named 'Ono Roll' and the Ahi Poki. They also have non-sushi Japanese dishes for those not into (mostly) raw seafood...
Ono Sushi: Hillcrest has great sushi!
Ono sushi is great! Mondays is half-price sushi day too. Just show up between 5-7pm to take advantage of the special.
Favorite Dish: I love the California rolls.
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Diego Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gibraltar Hotels
- Bishops Cleeve Hotels
- Airlie Beach Hotels
- Terekhol Hotels
- Saint Julian's Restaurants
- L'Auberge du Marronnier in Chateauneuf near Beaune
- Osage Beach Restaurants
- Peter Luger's
- Colombo Restaurants
- Galle Restaurants
- Tokyo Shokudo Central Mikuni's
- Gostilna SOKOL
- Pulau Pangkor Restaurants
- Western Suburbs Restaurants
- La Rochelle Restaurants
- Parish of Portland Restaurants