Been here? Rate It!
If it feels like Italy, it must be "Little Italy."
Little Italy, San Diego, is a walking experience that one can shop in a true Italian Deli, see and buy if you like, Italian art objects and ceramics, sit is a square and watch the fountain, or dine at one of the many restaurants, most of which are Italian.
Many of the people who live in the area of Little Italy even speak Italian that makes the venture even more authentic. Daytime is the best time to visit, but at night the lights do make it romantic. Several hotels are in the Little Italy district of San Diego.
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Diego Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sarikei Hotels
- Culiat Hotels
- Tombstone Hotels
- San Clemente
- Gampola Hotels