Skyline, San Diego

by BLewJay
  • SKYLINE VIEWS

by sabsi Written Jun 14, 2005

SD Skyline

In my opinion the best view of the San Diego skyline you get from Coronado Bay Bridge but as you are not allowed to stop on there Coronado ferry landing is your second best option.

My favourite activity here was to watch the approaching planes directly behind the downtown skyscrapers. I tell ya, that landing was rather scary. Thank god it was dark ;-)

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

So this is paradise!!!

by BLewJay Written Mar 20, 2005

View of downtown San Diego

California's 2nd largest city and the 7th largest city in the U.S., San Diego boasts a citywide population of nearly 1.3 million residents and more than 2.8 million residents countywide. Known for it's wonderful climate, 70 miles of awesome beaches and a wide array of world-class family attractions (including the world-famous San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, SeaWorld and LEGOLAND), San Diego offers a wide variety of things to see and do, appealing to guests from around the world.

• Beaches
    • Zoo

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Wonderful skyline

by matcrazy1 Updated Dec 12, 2003

SAN  DIEGO  SKYLINE

I have never seen many skyscrapers at one place neither in Europe nor in North Africa so it was very interesting for me to see them for the first time just in San Diego.

During my trip I saw them many times in all bigger American cities and I must say that the most beautiful skyline I saw was just in San Diego and in Seattle, Washington state.

Hmmm... not only because of the Pacific Ocean which makes the view more beautiful but most of these high buildings are just examples of very nice and interesting modern architecture, I think.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Where to see the skyline from?

by matcrazy1 Updated Dec 12, 2003

URSULA  AND  SAN  DIEGO  SKYLINE

I think that the best place to see the beautiful skyline of San Diego and take pictures is located on Coronado Island.

I drove to the Ferrylanding dock on Coronado Island. You can take a ferry from Broadway Pier to Ferrylanding dock and take pictures from a ferry as well.

• trotador's Profile Photo

CORONADO ISLAND 2

by trotador Updated Dec 16, 2005

Downtown San Diego from Coronado

The view from Coronado is amazing. Check the picture. I was so young over there (1996). When I took the second picture was in 2005. Building remains the same... I whish I could be the same.

Instant Answers: San Diego