Bubble Lounge, San Francisco

714 Montgomery St (415) 434 4204

Know about this? Rate It!

Good times with Great friends!
    by fargoman
    Just warming up, folks!
    by Geisha_Girl
  • Jg says:
    Jg says: "She DOGGED you Dawg!"
    by Geisha_Girl
  • jessicadf's Profile Photo

The Bubble Lounge: Stylin', sippin', loungin', nibblin'

by jessicadf Written Jul 12, 2003

Pounder73, Johnny_CA & Geisha_Girl are loungin'

Posh, cozy, relaxing and upscale hotspot, where you can lounge while sipping the finest champagne and nibble on delicious hors d'oevres. Relaxed is the pace. Think chic living room, shared with strangers.

Dress Code: The Bubble Lounge has a dress code that is strictly enforced. This code has been established to ensure a clean, comfortable and enjoyable environment for all our patrons. While a "neat" overall appearance is sought, the following clothing items will not be accepted: sneakers, gym or workout garments, sandals, baseball caps, military or combat fatigues, and swimwear.

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

The Bubble Lounge: A Champagne Welcome for THE JOHNNY!

by Geisha_Girl Updated Apr 4, 2011

Dawg Pound, The Johnny, Berry_Girl, Nature_Girl

On Friday, 11 July 2003, it was a day that will live in all our memories. After spending 18 months being corrupted in the *seedy* bars of Amsterdam, our dear innocent JOHNNY_CA finally returns home to the Bay Area. He will make his nest back in Los Angeles, but made a stopover in San Francisco.

It has been a much-anticipated meeting between Johnny and his VT Yay Area friends! We couldn't settle for anything less than rollin' out the Red Carpet with Champagne and Warm Bosoms at the posh BUBBLE LOUNGE in SF to make him feel "at home" again.......

We love you man!

So glad to FINALLY meet you in person after making your acquaintance after all these months on VT!!!

AT LAST!!!!: Agent Pimpy and Spicy Funk

by Geisha_Girl Updated Jul 12, 2003

Jg and G_G: The best buddies who never met!

I made our dear Johnny's acquaintaince last year through Italy........Positano, Italy.

Johnny perused through my Positano page and left a nice comment for me. As many VT stories go, you meet some of the greatest people on this site. Folks who virtually make your acquaintance, and if you're really lucky, make your acquaintance in the REAL world.

Johnny is a local Bay Area boy. In fact, that was my nickname for him back in the day.......LOCAL BOY. Many conversations via email and on the phone led to a true blessed friendship in the real world. I trusted him enough to send my best girlfriends over to Europe to meet and greet him while they visited with him in Paris and London. All reports coming back very POSITIVE about the Johnny.

If you ever have an opportunity to meet this *gem* of a gentleman/pimpy accountant, consider yourself lucky.

You'll walk away with a positive vibe and a little *Ebonics* in your vocabulary, aight?!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

M.I.L.F. (from AMERICAN PIE)

by Geisha_Girl Written Jul 12, 2003

It's FEEDING TIME Johnny!

These happy-go-lucky gals joined us in our "lounge area." As Pounder73 so eloquently pointed out, blondie resembles a young version of "Stifler's mom" in the film AMERICAN PIE (MILF= "The Mom I'd love to F***)

She gave ol' Johnny a "Welcome Home" he will never forget. Go see Johnny_CA's pages for the details.

On the Guestlist

by Geisha_Girl Written Jul 13, 2003

Bachelors most eligible indeed....

Both VT friends and non-VT friends showed up to give a warm Bay Area welcome to Johnny.

Dawg Pound (aka Pounder73) wouldn't think of missing this Johnny greeting. These two "homeys" shared the Bay area connection immediately.

Together they make such the *Dynamic Duo* eh Ladies??

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

Geisha and her BLING BLING: Shifty rolls the dice snake eyes surprise.......

by Geisha_Girl Updated May 5, 2003

Necklace designed by Mir_26

This picture is dedicated to my good friends, our resident *BAD GIRL*, Mir_26, and that *Pimp Daddy* from A'dam, Johnny_CA. Mir created the lovely *bling bling* necklace I'm wearing, and Johnny (Sugar Daddy) was kind enough to send it my way!

Our dear Pounder73 loved the necklace so much.....he just couldn't resist .....

Supa Deluxe Vixen!

by Geisha_Girl Written Jul 13, 2003

Let's Re-enact Paris, Johnny!

Hula_Girl (aka SUPA DELUXE Vixen bka Breya) met Johnny on New Year's Eve..........in Paris!

When I knew both of my dear friends were going to party in the City of Lights, I knew they would have a great time together!

Breya had a wonderful time in Paris once more and Johnny took a week to *recuperate* from the power of the VIXENS......

Breya brought her friends Carlos and Kurt along to celebrate Johnny's homecoming.

Halftime Huddle

by Geisha_Girl Written Jul 15, 2003

Jg says:

Johnny and Pounder take a much-needed break from the crowds to discuss their findings.

Or perhaps, Pounder was helping Johnny recover from his horrific experience with that Booby sandwich???

Or was it Johnny consoling Pounder on his *penalty interference* from those two women who pulled a "fast one on him?" Lessons learned, Dawg, lessons learned..........

Whatever it was, they were deeply engaged in conversation

The Not-So-Fashionable Fashion Show

by Geisha_Girl Written Jul 15, 2003

Strike a pose out 'da Door !!!

That evening, the Bubble Lounge was host to a Fashion Show featuring models parading the catwalk with some of the most off-the-wall outfits! I'm not talking *chic* off-the-wall......it was more like *cheap* off-the-wall.

The so-called designs were basically spinoffs of the outfits we used to wear in Elementary school! Net Fisherman's caps turned to the side, T-shirts, and baggy slacks.
    It was like Shabby Chic Rugrats Fashions!

Oh well......who knows, perhaps it was fresh off the runways of Paris (2 years ago?)

• heryanta's Profile Photo

Bubble Lounge: Splurge on bubbles

by heryanta Written Nov 24, 2007

A rather famous bar located at the foot of the Transamerica pyramid, this bar lists hundreds of different champagne's.
    Before I continue I should state that I went here the Friday after Thanksgiving and the place was empty. I'd like to point out that this was atypical from what I heard from other people.

First Impression
    A dark, cozy room with sofa's and coffee tables. Lounge chill music played live by a DJ.
    Like I stated before, I went there on a bad day (as far as business is concerned) because there were only like 6 other people in the lounge.
    The bartender said that they get a lot of business from after work crowds - and I expect the same since they are located at the heart of the financial district. I will need to come back here one day on a Friday evening.

The good
    Impressive list of champagne, and I sampled the "Jean Vassell", something that I had not came across before.

The bad
    Well, champagne's are pricey, and I paid $17 per glass for mine. Also, their snack menu lacks the hearty ones that I prefer over vegetable-based ones.

• wrldtravler's Profile Photo

Bubble Lounge: Classy

by wrldtravler Written Jan 1, 2003

Interior

A happy hour roost for nattily-attired Financial District types, Bubble Lounge tickles the fancy of those who like to crumple onto a couch and sip expertly made cocktails concocted by "bubbeliers."
    Bubbly is this bar's specialty. More than 300 varieties of champagne are available by the glass or bottle. An array of succulent appetizers can be ordered to offset hiccups.

Dress Code: Dress Professionally.

• fargoman's Profile Photo

Bubble Lounge: Quaint, but Spendy

by fargoman Written May 4, 2005

Good times with Great friends!

Well, this was supposed to be a great gathering for me and a bunch of my friends (many I had never met in person). Unfortunately, the main level was reserved for a exclusive private party and we were shuffled off to the lower level. You do feel like you're in a basement (you actually are) but they've made sure that you're quite comfortable...there are several comfy sofas and chairs to relax and unwind in along with a smaller, separate area if you have a small group of people. The area is also dimly lit for just the right ambiance! There's a separate bar in this area as well so you don't have to traverse the stairs to get your drinks. As far as the price goes, make sure to bring your wallet. Most of the champagne drinks are $14.00 and up but are very tasty!

Dress Code: This is a fairly trendy place but you can get by with a really nice pair of jeans if you want but I'd definetly recommend not showing up in shorts and sneakers!

• apseals's Profile Photo

Bubble Lounge: Great end to a perfect evening

by apseals Written Jun 7, 2004

The Bubble Lounge is a great spot to end a wonderful evening in San Francisco. Their choices of champagne and martinis are vast. There is no cover charge to get in. Closed Sundays and open till 1am or 2am depending on the day of the week.

Dress Code: It is an upscale place and I would personally not wear jeans there. Coat and/or tie is not required though. No sneakers.

• Business Travel
    • Wine Tasting

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing....Topoftheworl!

by Geisha_Girl Updated Jul 14, 2003

Tops says: Rochelle! Rochelle!

We were graced with the presence of VT's illustrious San Francisco member, Topoftheworl. We were very pleased to make his acquaintance!

He showed up to the Bubble Lounge and immediately zeroed in on the table full of VTers.

After being on VT for about 4 years now, we are very proud to be his FIRST VT MEETING!!!

So glad to meet ya Tops!

What did he do Jessica??

by Geisha_Girl Written Jul 14, 2003

Tops says: I know NOTHING!

Caught on tape!!!

Tops pleads the 5th while Jessica tears away!

We sipped Parisian martinis, Bellini cocktails, Dominatrix cocktails, Gin & Juice, Crown and 7......... this all makes for wonderfully colorful live chat!

Instant Answers: San Francisco

Comments

View all San Francisco hotels