Ramblas, San Francisco

Mission District

Know about this? Rate It!

Geisha_Girl with Dgeorge10 and friends
    by meetings
  • Did I mention he was a
    Did I mention he was a "Fresh" face??
    by Geisha_Girl
  • Picture this guy with an African dialect accent...
    Picture this guy with an African dialect...
    by Geisha_Girl
  • meetings's Profile Photo

Ramblas: Tapas and Sangria with old friends....and NEW ONES

by meetings Written May 11, 2003
    Geisha_Girl with Dgeorge10 and friends

On his stopover in San Francisco from Tokyo to Boston, DGEORGE10 met with GEISHA_GIRL and some of his old Grad School buddies for a night of dinner and dancing.

Our first stop was at RAMBLAS in the Mission District of San Francisco.

The food and drinks were great... the company was even greater! The service was friendly and attentive.

When asked how Dgeorge and I knew each other...it was simply stated that we found each other online. At first I told his buddies I was a MAIL ORDER BRIDE and their Keralian buddy found me whilst "perusing" one night. They said knowing, David.....nothing suprises them! (although I wondered why some of them almost spit up their empanadas after I said that!)

In the end, we confessed the truth. We're just a bunch of wacky travelers having fun at this incredible Virtual Tourist website!!!!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

Oh my! The Geisha's Virginal ears are tickled!!

Did I mention he was a

The Keralian Bumble Bee whispers "Sweet Nothings" into the Geisha's angelic ears.

He forgot that it only works whilst doing the Tango!!

(He still needs some fine tuning in the art of the Boleros del Caribe)

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

Storytelling at Ramblas: The "Dream Weaver"

by Geisha_Girl Written Mar 15, 2003

Picture this guy with an African dialect accent...

After a few pitchers of sangria, Dgeorge gets a BURST of creativity and engineers a fascinating fable for our waitress..........it was like a sudden epiphany of sorts. Or perhaps a bit of POLTERGEIST ???

Suddenly, his voice alters into a hint of some remote African dialect, and he tells tales of how this eccentric waitress was once a Nubian Princess from the Tanzanian lands.......she escapes and tries to find herself in the jungles of America.

Fascinating stuff, man!!

• Study Abroad

Ramblas: Tapas and Sangria with old friends....and NEW ONES

His friends didn't buy the MAIL ORDER BRIDE story

Our first stop was at RAMBLAS in the Mission District of San Francisco. Dgeorge met up with his old Grad School buddies and invited me to join them!

• Wine Tasting

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

Mini Meeting with DGeorge10 and the Geisha_Girl: The ONE NIGHT STAND: The Orchid and the Bumble Bee

by Geisha_Girl Updated Mar 15, 2003

Greetings from San Francisco!

Our resident Keralian BAD BOY, David George (dgeorge10) made a stopover in San Francisco en route to Boston to mix business with decadent pleasure. I thought I'd play "gracious hostess" once more and give a little sample of what he missed out at our recent SF VT MADNESS BLOWOUT.

It was a short....but very memorable mini VT meeting in the city!

• Birdwatching

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo

A Fresh Face! (Very "fresh")

by Geisha_Girl Updated Mar 15, 2003

You'd have never known he just arrived from Edo!

After 9+ hours flight.......he heads straight for the restaurant and hits the nightlife in the city.

It's the beginning of a very decadent week ahead, my friend!

Instant Answers: San Francisco

Comments

View all San Francisco hotels