Know about this? Rate It!
MUIR WOODS a few miles north...
MUIR WOODS a few miles north of Golden Gate is a must if you have not seen any of the giant redwoods of the californian coastline-also on the way back,visit SAUSALITO for some great views of the bay from the northern side.
Nice day trip from SF. Beautiful giant trees and six miles of walking trails. For more see my must activities tips.
A TREEmendous time at Muir Woods Nat'l Mon.
Enjoy the serene majesty of Muir Woods. Huge, ancient trees that silently speak to a greatness of nature and our world.
Muir Woods Nat'l Monument
- Hiking and Walking
- National/State Park
- Road Trip
DON'T FORGET TO HEAD TO MUIR...
DON'T FORGET TO HEAD TO MUIR WOODS NAT'L PARK. GIANT REDWOODS.... GREAT HIKING...& AGAIN WE DID LOTS OF WALKING /HIKING. DID I MENTION I HAD A 30lb BABY ON MY BACK?!!!
Muir Woods National Monument,...
Muir Woods National Monument, 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Beautifull Redwood Forest, perfect place for resting, far from city tumult.
Muir Woods National Park....
Muir Woods National Park. Located north (across the Golden Gate Bridge) of San Francisco, this national park has some of the oldest redwood trees in the world.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Francisco Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Daytona Beach
- South Korea Hotels
- Pfäffikersee Hotels
- Coney Island Hotels
- Grand Cayman
- Bunbury Hotels
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Prague Off The Beaten Path