Hard Rock Cafe, San Francisco

by Carmela71
    Hard Rock Cafe
    by bugalugs
  • poetjo's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Fun! Fun! Fun!

by poetjo Updated Aug 25, 2006

This place is just downright alot of fun. Great for families. The food is good no matter what you like.

It's spacious, loud and all round a good time. Live music on weekends. The food portions are HUGE!!!

Tip: See Robin at the bar.

Favorite Dish: Cheesburger and fries and homemade nachos

• doreenellen's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Atmostpher

by doreenellen Written Jan 27, 2005

Hard Rock Cafe is the place to eat if you want tipical american food and lots of music and memoribiliea. The walls are covered in Discs and photographs of the Rock legends.
    If it is your birthday, you get the staff around your table singing Happy Birthday as one of our party did. ha ha.
    Also they give you a bleep to let yu know when your table is ready if there is a queue. We wandered around the shops for around half an hour. It was an excellent idea.
    Really enjoyable fun evening with good food and excellent service.

Favorite Dish: Huge chicken Burgers with all the trimmings.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Not for me ....

by Carmela71 Updated Sep 7, 2004

I am not personally fond of this chains so It was my first time in one (in London I only visited the shop for less than 3 minutes, so it does not count).

We asked for a coke and the flavour was of washing-liquid .... arghh disgusting... so I guess It will take a long time to convince me to enter in another one LOL...

• bugalugs's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: A must for our son!!!!

by bugalugs Updated Oct 21, 2003

Hard Rock Cafe

The Hard Rock Cafe was a place that our son wanted to visit. Lots of memorabilia all over the walls of recording artists.

Thought it would be really busy, but was'nt too bad, didnt have too long a wait for a table.

Open:
    Sunday-Thuresday 11.30am to 11.00pm
    Friday & Saturday 11.30am to 12 midnight

The Hard Rock Cafe we visited was on Van Ness and was the original one in San Francisco, however, I have just found out that this closed in August 2002 as a new one had been built at pier 39.Apparently parking is available at a garage open 24/7 straight across the street. One hour free (validated ticket) at lunch time. 2 hours in the evening.

Favorite Dish: Cant remember what we ate, but that it was enjoyable.

• Mirja's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe

by Mirja Updated Aug 26, 2002

Actually it is just like any other Hard Rock Cafe, but everytime I go to SFO I can't resist to go there and have a pice of cheesecake. If you prefer warm food, have a burger. They're good, too.

Favorite Dish: NYC-Cheesecake with strawberries

• donovanel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe, San Francisco: Hard Rock Cafe, San Francisco

by donovanel Updated Aug 25, 2002

The waitstaff are dressed in white--almost like nurses?--but the thing that is great is all the memoribilia that is plastered all over the restaurant. Whether it be an old Elvis costume, or some Beatles records, or Jimi Hendrix's guitar, every Hard Rock has an enormous collection of fascinating decor.

Favorite Dish: The nachos are mighty tasty as are their burgers...yum I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

Instant Answers: San Francisco

Comments

View all San Francisco hotels