Been here? Rate It!
This quaint restaurant is where Irish coffee was first served on American soil. It is up the hill from the wharf. The bartenders are very entertaining with the preparation and the result is delicious. A great place to go for a toddy!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
A great place to relax and enjoy the view -- and experience the FIRST and BEST Irish Coffee is at the Buena Vista! Don't miss it!
READ ABOUT IT....
Open Hours: 9am-2am Mon-Fri; 8am-2am Sat-Sun
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Francisco Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Duluth Hotels
- Isla Holbox
- Sint Isidorushoeve Hotels
- Sutton Hotels
- Benalmádena Hotels