Museums / Theaters, San Jose

Know about this? Rate It!

From a souvenir booklet I collected
  • Yaqui's Profile Photo

Winchester Mystery House Map

by Yaqui Updated Sep 7, 2007

From a souvenir booklet I collected

Favorite thing: I hope this map helps you find the Winchester Mystery House. We found it very easily! Located on Winchester Boulevard, between Interstate 280 and Steen Creek Blvd. Follow the Winchester Mystery House signs. Here is link from the web site with more directions.

Directions to Winchester Mystery House

• Shaft28's Profile Photo

Century Dome Theaters

by Shaft28 Updated Jun 11, 2003

Favorite thing: One thing I try to do when I go back to my hometown is catch a movie. Honestly there is no place on the planet that has better movie theatres (ok LA or NY may be...) but in San Jose they have dome theaters. Stadium seatind, a screen ywice as large as anything you've seen before, digital sound and just an amazing experience.
    I took it for granted while I was there as Oregon is a vast wasteland of small screens and crappy sound. Best theaters here are average in San Jose (and that is the Century movie house here!).

Fondest memory: Saw all the Star Wars films here first, ET, and all the blockbusters. Go to Century 21 or 22 on Winchester Road. The best!

• alohabrendon's Profile Photo

If you're in San Jose and...

by alohabrendon Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: If you're in San Jose and you're into technology, check out The Tech museum. A very cool place with lots of hands on learning.

• alohabrendon's Profile Photo

The San Jose Museum of Art is...

by alohabrendon Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: The San Jose Museum of Art is a small but fun museum. I can't tell you much about it, I can't tell you much about current exhibits, because it has been several years since I was last inside.

Instant Answers: San Jose