Know about this? Rate It!
San Jose Flea Market
On Wednesday - Sunday, dusk to dawn you can go to one of Northern California's largest flea markets.
While this may not be your cup of tea, it is a haven for others (not me).
Huge area, think well over 30 acres of permanent vendors and new ones as well.
Included produce row, playgrounds, carosel and I thinkt he go-carts are still going.
Fun day for the bargin hunter, torture for others.
Believe travel channel voted this in the top ten FM in the world! An dto think I used to buy firecrackers here as a kid.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Jose Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Queenstown Hotels
- Pulau Batam
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ilha de Tavira Hotels
- Wisconsin Dells
- Ormoc City Hotels
- Ulu Bedok Village Hotels
- Florida Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Boston Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Philadelphia Off The Beaten Path
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Key West Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Las Vegas Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path