Know about this? Rate It!
San Jose Flea Market
On Wednesday - Sunday, dusk to dawn you can go to one of Northern California's largest flea markets.
While this may not be your cup of tea, it is a haven for others (not me).
Huge area, think well over 30 acres of permanent vendors and new ones as well.
Included produce row, playgrounds, carosel and I thinkt he go-carts are still going.
Fun day for the bargin hunter, torture for others.
Believe travel channel voted this in the top ten FM in the world! An dto think I used to buy firecrackers here as a kid.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
San Jose Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Boomer Island Hotels
- Rackliff Island Hotels
- Cochise Hotels
- Robertson Island Hotels
- Grindstone Island
- Kirkenes Off The Beaten Path
- San Jose Off The Beaten Path
- Amsterdam Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Francisville Off The Beaten Path
- Point Arena Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Moscow
- Greenland Off The Beaten Path
- Marseille Off The Beaten Path
- Torquay Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (State of) Off The Beaten Path
- Lebanon Off The Beaten Path
- County Clare Off The Beaten Path