Been here? Rate It!
Sacred Garden and Bell Wall
The bells were important to early Mission life, taking the place of clocks. They called the community to meals, religious services, work, funerals, and the sighting of a supply ship.
These bells originally hung in the tower of the Great Church. until the earthquake of 1812. The large bells are recast of the original dating back to 1796 and the small bells to o1804.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
San Juan Capistrano Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Uswetakeiyawa Hotels
- Aibonito Hotels
- Amnicon Falls Hotels
- Port Jefferson
- Sungai Lembing
- Kentucky Dam Village State Park Hotels