Been here? Rate It!
A lot to swallow on Swallows Day
Swallows Day is a magical day. If Christmas and St. Paddy's Day had a child, they would name it Swallows Day. This day, which is really an entire weekend commitment, is all about tradition. Our tradition is to start the day off the right way, with a bright and early champagne breakfast a nearby friend's house. We then dawn our cowboy hats and road beers, and march the mile and a half down to the actual parade route. Every year there are more of us...this past Swallows Day saw a record 60 person march!
The rest of the day is basically binge drinking, dancing, and general rowdiness in the blazing sun. (Squirt guns filled with booze is encouraged!)
- Beer Tasting
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
San Juan Capistrano Travel Guide
Explore the World
- La Trinidad Hotels
- Fairbanks Hotels
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife Hotels
- Tank Island
- Cornwall Hotels