San Luis Obispo Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by afrumes
    Frank's Famous Hot Dogs
    by tvdandy
    west end expresso and tea.
    by tvdandy

Most Recent Restaurants in San Luis Obispo

• malinaberg's Profile Photo

Warning for 'Cabo San Luis'

by malinaberg Written May 25, 2003

I used to love Cabo San Luis, because of its nice, seemingly clean atmosphere and allright (fast but not junk) food. They serve typical American Mexican food, like burritos, nachos, tacos, enchiladas and quesadillas for rather cheap, and it tastes pretty good too. However, the last time I was there (and I mean last!!) I got a big chunk of chicken in my guacamole.... with my vegan nachos... Well, I can understand that things happen, but the staff was just plain rude when I politely told then what happened. Whenever I crave mexican, I head to Carls Junior and the Green Burrio instead; the food is not to bad at all and its a lot cheaper.

• malinaberg's Profile Photo

Grappolos: Expensive Italian

by malinaberg Updated May 25, 2003

Oh yes, at Grappolos you will get the standard great Italian food, albeit at high cost. If you know anyone in the waiting-business, take him/her with you on mondays and get 50% off. Last monday I was there, the four of us paid about $50 for main course, wine and 1 dessert (nope, not cheap just full ;).

The best thing about this place, however, is the great jazz-band that plays in the pub at 9-11.30pm on thursdays. Felix Meneau, the pianist, makes my head spin. And Im not even particularly into jazz!

• Louisa's: Best breakfast place in SLO

by asarumqueen Written May 28, 2004

Louisa's Place

Great food with local atmosphere. Very small and cozy- be prepared to eat at the counter if it is busy.

Favorite Dish: Spanish omlette. Just the right amount of spicy salsa.

Instant Answers: San Luis Obispo

Comments

San Luis Obispo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of San Luis Obispo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Luis Obispo sightseeing.

View all San Luis Obispo hotels