San Ramon Travel Guide

• San Ramon
    by davidmitzu
  • my cousins (&my vein throbbing in the background)
    my cousins (&my vein throbbing in the...
    by supune

San Ramon Hotels

San Ramon Restaurants

by supune Written May 26, 2003

The best time to go is during the times they serve Lunch Buffet. The food is good and at a very reasonable price. Dinner is also very good but just a little bit more expensive.

They also do take out. My aunt and uncle always like to go with the Dosa when ordering out. The restaurant is never crowded becasue most people order it to go.

Favorite Dish: Masala Dosa, Navratan Korma, Vegetable Korma, Navratan Korma, and Vegetable Biryani and Vegetable Biryani.

by supune Written Mar 31, 2003

When our managers at Pac Bell wanted to give us a treat they'd take us to Ha's. The waiters are all dolled up wearing black bow ties and tuxedos. The prices are expensive, but I never paid attention to it because it was always paid for by management.

• San Ramon Hotels

9 Hotels in San Ramon

San Ramon Sports & Outdoors

by supune Updated Apr 3, 2003

There is a bike route that goes through San Ramon that goes all the way to Mount Diablo (the biggest mountain in the area). My uncle and cousin would spend a few mornings biking together.

Equipment: Bikes, Roller blades, or jogging shoes.

• Cycling
    • Hiking and Walking

by supune Written Mar 31, 2003

For such a unknown city like San Ramon, people came to play basketball from all over the bay area. I've met people that come all the way from Marin City to San Ramon just to play ball. The level of play is very good and very serious with players getting relatively mad if they lose (because on a good day, it'll be a long wait to get back on the court). Lots of highschool level players show up in the summer time. There was a rumor Gary Payton came down showing of his V12 benz coming from an E-40 party over in Blackhawk. I got dunked on by a super baller who was just a bench warmer from Fresno State at this park. The courts are in very good shape, but I'm convinced the rims are too low.

• Adventure Travel

• Ask a Question

Got a question about San Ramon? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Instant Answers: San Ramon

Comments

San Ramon Travel Guide
Map of San Ramon