Santa Clarita Restaurants

My custom breakfast
    My pancakes
    by Africancrab
    My son and his fruit bowl

Most Recent Restaurants in Santa Clarita

• Africancrab's Profile Photo

IHOP Restaurant: Great Breakfast

by Africancrab Written May 19, 2013
    My custom breakfast

The breakfast here is great. I only started going to IHOP restaurants recently. I have always had my breakfast on the road at Dennys. I must admit, the breakfast was filling and a decent portion. For the same price of what I get at Denny's I was able to customize my plate which made me very happy.

They even gave my son a complimentary fruit bowl.
    You will not regret breakfast here.

• lucythedog's Profile Photo

In N Out Burger: Still THE best

by lucythedog Written Nov 8, 2005

In n out burger break

You non California/AZ/Nv folks may not know it, but one fast food place stands out. IN N Out Burger....still family owned and not franchised out, this company provides the best and freshest burgers availablein America...they boast no freezers, cuz its all fresh. The employees are ALWAYS incredibly friendly and the service is top notch...(they pay their staff well and it shows) No matter Where they are located, its always consistent, excellent and busy.

Favorite Dish: Double Double
    Double Meat/ Double cheese
    order it "Animal Style" and ya get pickles and grilled onions

• LondonToLA's Profile Photo

Stonefire Grill: Fantastic Tri-Tip, Chicken & Salads

by LondonToLA Written Jun 20, 2005

This is a fantastic place for tri-tip, chicken, and salads galore. The atmosphere is noisy and very family-friendly. The food is excellent. Belly up to the till, order your food, get a number, pick up your own plates, forks, knives, pour your own bevvy (free refills!) and wait for your food to be delivered. The "small" salads are actually HUGE and could easily feed 2 hungry people. The owners and employees are totally friendly.

Favorite Dish: BBQ Chopped Salad with Tri-Tip - to die for!! Salad greens, corn, BBQ tri-tip. OMG I'm getting hungry!

• la_beba's Profile Photo

I always find myself going...

by la_beba Written Oct 4, 2002

I always find myself going back to the Claim Jumper Restaurant!!!!! One time is all it takes to get you hooked. Speaking of being hooked, if you like seafood, you will love it at Claim Jumper. They give you a lot of food, more than you could possibly eat all at once. I always have to take a doggie bag home with me. You can't leave without having dessert either. That is almost the best part. They are famous for their cheese pies (cheese cakes) and their seven layer chocolate cakes ('The Mother Load Cake' as well as 'The Mother Load Sandwich'). My favorite is the raspberry white chocolate chip cheese pie. If you are having a hard time deciding on what to start with, you can get the jumbo platter with a sample of everything on it! It's sooooooo good, I finally learned that one of those shared between two is like a dinner! it was enough food, and I should've never ordered a meal on top of that! This isn't the kind of restaurant you would bring kids to. I suppose it would be okay, but it is more for a group of friends or a romantic dinner. The menu isn't really for kids either, unless they like seafood and steak or salad. My personal favorite at the Claim Jumper is the cobb salad. It is huge! great for a total 'avocado fan' like me! mmmmm, and its chunks of bleu cheese!!!! yumms! If you are a big eater..... this is the place to go. Can't really see the restaurant here, but this is a picture we took at Claim Jumper before going in for my friend's b-day party.... so here you have it! :o)

Instant Answers: Santa Clarita

Comments

Santa Clarita Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Santa Clarita restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Santa Clarita sightseeing.

View all Santa Clarita hotels