Been here? Rate It!
Burrell School Winery
The Santa Cruz mountains have many good wineries: This one stands out for its fantastic view from the tasting room deck, and, of course, some very fine wines. We liked their pinot noirs, which are becoming known for being exceptionally good from this area. We also bought a good chardonnay.
Burrell School winery is located on the east side of highway 17 in an old red schoolhouse dating from 1890; a very nice setting. Bring a picnic lunch, buy a bottle of wine and have a fine afternoon.
- Wine Tasting
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices